Swift

Mason Jars and Butterflies


SourceRecently, I started using mason jars for storing food and drinking out of them.  I never bothered  using them as a part of my daily life before, since my family does not like using glass all that much.  You know, it's that silly superstition of breaking glass gives seven years of bad luck. I got over that superstition. 


http://www.zazzle.com/burn_it_deep_passion_mason_jar_ipad_air_cover-256181667752972778?formfactor=ipadair2&design.areas=%5Bpowisicaseair2_front%5D&view=113235085397131045&rf=238864282397938486I need to thank my beautiful wife for that.  I remember we had a refreshing strawberries and aloe vera drink on a hot summer day right out from a mason jar with a handle.  To amazement....  I said, "Oh my - that's beyond awesomeness!"   I was referring to the drink and the clever use of the mason jar.

I don't think I have seen fireflies up close and personal.  I remember covering it cooped inside for work --  as in watching video of fireflies for a few visual stories back in the day and watching nature programs on the tube.  I was so mesmerized by the fireflies.

With my new likeness for mason jars and fireflies, I thought I'd see if there's anything creative with both of them.   I wonder if there's a great idea!  After searching, I found something great!  I am so inspired by this amazingly talented artist/designer who has a store called Thoughts and Memories Wagon at Zazzle.

For the brides-to-be who are looking for a rustic, wedding invitations -- you can check out this creative designer, Jinaiji.  If you like fireflies and mason jars, I think you would consider the design below.


Source
Source



What do you think?  Please comment or send me a message.

Thank you to Thoughts and Memories Wagon and Jinaiji!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Flickr Images