Swift

Breaking News + C.N.N.

Wikinews-breaking-news-2 
There's an overly used term in the broadcast media that flashes before our eyes each time we watch or hear a television newscast or radio in America. What term am I referring to? It's "breaking news." I understand the concept behind it -- but it is now sounds more like a cliché and losing it's meaning. In the media, shouldn't every news story airing or printing be "breaking news"? Yes. Now there's another cliché I cannot stand but I will not get into it in this blog entry. Back to the breaking news term.. I admit I have used this term before while producing local television newscasts. However, a particular cable network uses this phrase in everything from news supers and banners when it's not really breaking news. I am sure you know which one I'm referring to. 

Source
 For a long time, I always wanted to create something unique and funny that combined both "breaking news" and that particular network. This is what I came up with: Breaking News: I am C.N.N. (Curious, Nosy, Neighbor). Why you may be asking?  Well, you know where you live there may be one or you could be a C.N.N.   However, that's great!  You may be looking out for your neighbors or your neighbor is looking out for you! Needless to say, I'm not saying I am C.N.N. 

Now, this creation is not to make fun of that media company. However, we all know perhaps a neighbor or we could be one ourselves. I hope you like what I created.

Please tell me what you think about this creation and if it's true.  You can see the entire collection of this at Zazzle.  If you're interested, you can purchase these humor/parody gifts at my store.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Flickr Images