Swift

Love is in the Air in 2016! Weddings!

It's a New Year, New Beginnings, and more weddings...

It hasn't been two weeks yet into the New Year, but 2016 has been off to an amazing start especially for those in love.  I have lost count on how many people I know are engaged and/or going to tie the knot soon.

It's such a great blessing to stand before God and witnesses with the person God has given you to spend the rest of your life with.  I am truly blessed.

So my creative juices ran wild, and I created these two collections with many more to come.  One collection illustrates a Chinese/Asian-inspired wedding brocade theme.
 

The other collection features a vintage state capitol wedding theme.


For an in-depth look, you can take a look at them here and purchase them there.






Or if you would like for me to make a customize one for you, feel free to contact me.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Flickr Images