Swift

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Thanksgiving Dinner Party Invitations
Source:  pics4merch
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  We just celebrated Thanksgiving here in the States.  After gobbling the turkey and its trimmings, it's now time for Christmas/holiday shopping! More feasting, eggnog, family reunions/gatherings, being festive are in.   Wow!  Where has the time gone?

I didn't get the chance to create all things Thanksgiving this year, but I liked the one to the right although I did not create it since it's a simple design that reminds me we are in the fall season.



Source: thotsnememorieswagon
With Christmas and New Year around the corner, I have been busy with work and other projects.  I did not get the chance to create a Christmas/holiday design until now.  I try to make designs like a month or two in advance.  Anyway, I received some inspiration for a Christmas design that I came across and I liked this chalkboard design at Zazzle. Of course, I need to put my own touches and let my creativity flourish.

As you can see, I am in the Christmas/holiday spirit and  managed to create festive things so here is a look at some of them excluding the Thanksgiving invitation.  Take a look at my design below.

http://www.zazzle.com/creativemastermind*
Source: CreativeMastermind's Zazzle Store

The product of my creative mind is shown on the left.  This design features a chalkboard background with chalk frame and elegant Christmas spiral arrows and flowers, Christmas decor such as Christmas tree, wreath, candy cane, symbols and banners with presents decked out in vibrant colors.

You can add your special touch with customizing some text and photo. Get into the Christmas spirit and send your special holiday greeting to your family and friends!


Of course, I created some other Christmas/holiday items, but the one above is my favorite.  If you're curious here is what else I created below.. and yes, it's all at Zazzle.  You can also take a look other items I created at my store page here on this blog or on Zazzle.


Then I created a simple design. I remembered early in my childhood when I believed in Santa Claus, cookies, and cookies along with one of my favorite classic Christmas songs, "Joy to the World."



I wish you a joyous and wonderful Christmas and holiday season!  Merry Christmas to all!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Flickr Images